Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Round Up

Dear Friends,

What a gift it has been to work with you over the last several years. I have a lot of gratitude for your ongoing support of the Ranch and those we serve. Transition and change is what we as and industry specialize in, and I have been fortunate to be affiliated with one of the most creative organizations in the country supporting people in their personal growth and recovery journey. The time for change and transition has come for me and I would say I struggle with it as much as those we work with. I have decided to transition from The Ranch on June 1st. Although I am very fortunate to have a great opportunity in front of me I have sadness in letting go of the incredible people I’ve been blessed to work with. I am also indebted to professionals and facilities in this community that have supported the Ranch and my growth.

The Ranch will continue to be a premier healing and recovery program specializing in trauma, mood, addictive, and eating disorders treatment. I am confident in the management and clinical teams and their ability to carry on the compassionate integrative wellness approach that has earned us our reputation for excellence in patient care. You can rest confidently in the Ranch’s dedication and commitment to you and to our clients.

I am also grateful and appreciative of the ongoing support from the owners of the Ranch. They have allowed the space and opportunity to support, develop, and be apart of a world class team. Co-owner Lee McCormick is stepping in as the executive director and is dedicated to the mission and evolution of The Ranch going forward.

Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you and help guide The Ranch during my time. I continue to be humbled and honored to be a part of the professional therapeutic and treatment community. I believe in what we do and welcome the challenges our generation faces with the healing movement. I look forward to continuing to learn, advocate, and carry the message of hope to those in need of our service. The Ranch and you are a big part of the foundation that for me continues to be life changing.

Sincerely,

Miles Adcox, MS